C-Bond BRS Ballistic Resistant Film System
What is C-Bond BRS?
C-Bond BRS is a ballistic resistant film system validated to pass National Institute of Justice (NIJ Level I, Level II, Level IIA) and United Laboratories (UL 752) ballistic resistance test standards. The system includes: Proprietary security film product and C-Bond’s patent protected carbon nanotube (CNT) technology film mounting solution.
What is Carbon Nanotube Technology?
- The strongest material on the planet
- 100 times stronger than steel
- 10,000 times smaller than the diameter of one human hair
“UNPRECEDENTED Ballistic Protection from a Film-to-Glass System”
Benefits and Features:
- Validated To Provide NIJ Level I, Level II, Level IIA and UL 752 Ballistic Protection
- Increases Glass and Flexural Strength up to 250%
- Unique One Way Ballistic Capability
- Cost Effective and Efficient
- Easy to Install and Retrofit
C-Bond Testing and Validation
C-Bond has been scientifically tested and validated by independent third party laboratories in accordance with government, law enforcement and industry standards including: American National Standards Institute (ANSI), American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), General Services Administration (GSA), National Institute of Justice (NIJ), Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and Underwriters Laboratories (UL).